- Custom Products
- Drain Products
- Mur-lok Fittings
- John Guest SpeedFit Fittings
- John Guest CTS Twist & Lock Fittings
- Watts SeaTech CTS Fittings
- All Union Fittings
- All Union Elbow Fittings
- All Union Tee Fittings
- All Male-Threaded Straight Fittings
- All Male-Threaded Elbow Fittings
- All Swivel Elbow Fittings
- All Male-Threaded Tees
- All Bulkhead Fittings
- All Male & Female Stem Fittings
- All Female-Threaded Fittings
- All Female-Threaded Elbow Fittings
- All Brass Fittings
- Flex Connectors
- Pressure Gauges
- Pressure Regulators
- Storage Tanks
- Testing Kits
- Clearance Products
- New Products
- Order Express
- About us
- How to Buy
- Contact Us
How To Buy
For Manufacturers and System Builders
G.A. Murdock can help incorporate the items we sell and manufacture into your products or production process.
You may be interested in:
- Bagging, kitting or white-label rebranding of our Mur-lok fittings, tubing and valves.
- Semi-custom solutions, such as color modifications, based on our existing products to help minimize tooling and design time.
- Fully custom-engineered solutions utilizing the materials and expertise we have developed while producing our plastic injection-molded fittings and extruded tubing.
We are interested in learning about your project requirements.
Please use the form to start the discussion.
You can choose from flexible delivery options to help meet your production schedules and budgeting constraints, including:
- On-demand orders
- Monthly automatic orders
- Scheduled release dates
- Blanket purchasing agreements
We can also address your specific packaging, ASN, quality assurance and labeling specifications. All products will ship from our centrally-located US manufacturing facility and warehouse in Madison, South Dakota 57042.