BILLING & CUSTOMER SERVICE FAQ
The G.A. Murdock, Inc. Price List is available to qualified customers upon request. Please call us at (800) 568-7565 or Contact Us to request a catalog. We also have an electronic version available that can be downloaded in the My Account page once you are logged in.
G.A. Murdock sells only to OEM's, distributors and other qualified companies. We do not sell directly to consumers. Our products can be ordered and installed through a local plumbing supplier or water-conditioning company. Please check your local yellow page listings under "water conditioning" to find available dealers in your area. Replacement parts can also be ordered in this manner. Click here for more information on locating a local source to buy small quantities of our fittings.
Orders may be placed via:
- Phone: 800-568-7565 or 605-256-9632
- Fax: 800-568-4301 or 605-256-9682
- Email: sales @ gamurdock.com (remove spaces)
- Online: https://www.gamurdock.com
- We also offer EDI electronic document transfers for high frequency customers. Contact us for more information.
We accept several different methods for payment:
- C.O.D. - Payment in full is to be made at the time of delivery and is collected by the shipping carrier. Additional fees apply per shipment.
- Credit Card - We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit card payments. The card will be authorized on the day the order is placed, and then charged for the final amount the day the order is shipped.
- Net 30 - Balances are due 30 days after an order is invoiced. The customer is responsible for any finance charges on past-due accounts. To qualify, customers must apply for credit.
- Download Credit Application
- 2% ACH - A 2% discount is applied to each order when an ACH withdrawal is made directly from the customer's checking account. Withdrawals are made one day following shipment of the order. Download ACH Application
- Prepayment - Prepayments via wire transfer or check may be arranged as necessary. International customers may prepay via wire transfer (T/T) or credit card.
- For customers with multiple locations, we offer consolidated billing and reporting. Contact us for more information.
State sales tax for shipments delivered to some locations will be collected unless a resale certificate is provided annually for the account.
No Federal Excise Tax is included. The purchaser will assume and pay any tax, duty, or assessment on these products.
Standard shipping methods are Speedee Delivery (regional carrier), UPS Ground and FedEx Ground. Other methods are available upon request. We can also arrange for LTL freight shipments as necessary. If you have a collect account number with FedEx of UPS, we can apply it to your account so you receive your negotiated shipping rates.
If you have an email address associated on your account, we will send shipping confirmation emails. You can also locate your shipment tracking numbers at the bottom of invoices or on the https://www.gamurdock.com order tracking page.
We are not responsible for damage or loss incurred during shipment. The recipient is responsible for filing a claim with the freight carrier in the event of damage.
We ship 95% of our orders the same day for orders placed before 3 PM CST. Large orders and non-stocked items may require additional lead-time. Items that are currently out of stock will be automatically backordered and shipped when they become available unless otherwise indicated at the time of the order.